FW developer for microcontroller systems
- Solid knowledge of the “C” language
- Good understanding of electrical schematics (especially as regards logic circuitry)
- Sufficient English read/understanding capability (technical manuals, documentation, etc.)
- Knowledge of the most common microcontrollers (e.g. ARM Cortex-M3/M4, STM32, LPC family by NXP, etc.) and their internal peripherals
- Knowledge of programming environments for embedded systems (IDE based on Eclipse, such as SW4STM32, LPCXpresso, etc.)
- Knowledge of more programming languages (e.g. Java, Visual Basic, C#, HTML, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Use of measurement equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, multimeter, etc.)
Currently we do not have any other vacant positions unfortunately.
However please feel free to send us your application, when a position arises we will be in touch.